Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Shell



Yesterday i bought a new shell from Willy. I bought 1 and he gave me 3 extras :) so i got 3 GTR shells and 1 EVO 7 Shell. Went to Hobbyshop yesterday and got some paint. Bought the wrong one so now my first edition is messed up. But im still quite happy about the colour that came out. I sprayed a layer of PS-48 which is Semi Gloss Silver Aluminum. Which gave it a shiny look and then a layer of PS-16 Metallic Blue and finally a layer of black to block out any other colours. The shell on the right of the left picture is my brothers. He just got a new E10 and TRF dampers. Will be going to TFTR to test out the new cars. Expecting to see a lot of crashes. Spent the whole last night masking my shell for the stripes and spraying the car. Then had to fill up my oil dampers with 35degree Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment